Graham Cooke spoke at Bethel Church this past week and I caught a few minutes of him and here are a few notes. You can watch him here.
- Everything that happens in your life is about relationship with God.
- We want resolution and rescue, but God wants relationship with us; in what is happening to us, in our situation.
- We're not fighting against something, but fighting for something.
- The question for us to God is, "what is it that you want to be for me at this time?"
- What is the up-grade that you need right now, in your relationship with God?
- Align with what God wants to be with you right now.
- God allows situations that bring up our fears so that He can replace them.